- What’s included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
The Clyde Protection Plan covers:
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- Normal wear and tear after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- Repairs at no additional cost for approved claims. Reimbursement or replacement if product can't be repaired
- What is not included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
The Clyde Protection Plan does not cover:
- Accidental damage
- Cosmetic damage, like scratches or dents that do not impact your product's functionality
- Damage from third-party assembly or third-party maintenance of your product
- Loss or theft
- Other exclusions apply see T&C’s terms and conditions
- Are batteries covered?
The Clyde Protection Plan does not cover the battery.
- How do I view the detailed terms and conditions of the Clyde Protection Plan before I buy it?
You can view the detailed terms and conditions contract here: terms and conditions.
- When does the Clyde Protection Plan begin and end?
The Clyde Protection Plan begins after the shortest term of the limited warranty expires and ends 1, 2 or 3 years from the start date.
- Do I qualify for Clyde Protection Plan options?
The Clyde Protection Plan is available to you if all of the following are true:
- You are a customer in the United States of America (excluding territories)
- You purchased your product directly from our website
- Your product is eligible for a protection plan
- There are at least 60 days remaining in the limited warranty period
- When are you ineligible to purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
- Customers cannot purchase a Protection Plan after a breakdown occurs
- If the product is not eligible for a protection plan
- Customers cannot purchase a Protection Plan if there are fewer than 60 days remaining in the limited warranty period
- How do I purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
There are three ways to add a Clyde Protection Plan to your product:
- The sharkclean.com website
○ You can choose the Clyde Protection Plan option at checkout when purchasing your product
- Through the link in the post-purchase email more than 60 days prior to the end of the limited warranty period
- Directly from Clyde’s customer portal, HiClyde.com.
○ It will be necessary to create a Clyde account in order to purchase a plan this way. You must use the same email address that was used when purchasing your product from sharkclean.com when creating an account to link to your sharkclean.com sales order.
- How can I file a claim?
To file a claim on hiclyde.com, you have two options; logging in to your account and selecting the corresponding product, or as a guest using the contract ID found on your welcome email.
- Can I file multiple claims?
Yes, you can file multiple claims using your Clyde Protection Plan during the course of the contract’s term. You are covered for multiple repairs up to the value of the original product purchase price. If your claim is approved for a full reimbursement or replacement product, then your contract is fulfilled. You will have the option to purchase a new protection plan for your replacement on hiclyde.com.
- Is there a deductible?
- Is the Clyde Protection Plan transferable?
Yes, this Clyde Protection Plan may be transferred to any person in the United States. To initiate the transfer of a Clyde Protection Plan, contact Clyde at email@example.com.
- Does the Clyde Protection Plan provide coverage for theft or loss?
No, this Clyde Protection Plan does not cover for loss or theft.
- Can the Clyde Protection Plan be canceled?
Yes, plans may be canceled via contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. See terms and conditions for details