11.5" X 5.5" X 5.5"
1. Check the water level in the tank. Make sure the tank is at least half way full or fill to the max fill line for best results. 2. The product will stop making steam when the water tank is empty.
No. Because the Shark® Fresh Linen scent is 100% natural it can be used on any fabric without leaving residue or damaging. NOTE: We do not recommend using the scent on leather, suede, or other leather like fabrics.
The Press & Refresh is more than a garment steamer, It's a revolutionary new way to bring your fabrics back to life by combining the power of steam with the results of an iron with the exclusive heated Wrinkle Eraser. No other garment steamer offers the ability to steam and press at the same time. Unlike traditional garment steamers, the Press & Refresh is truly portable with an extra long 15ft power cord.
The Press & Refresh wouldn't be a complete garment care system without specially designed accessories for all your garment care needs. The vertical press pad creates a vertical ironing board without the hassle of setting up a traditional ironing board. Clothing hangs naturally from the vertical press pad making it easy and fast to Press & Refresh. Designed to fit on any door, its virtually invisible when the door is closed allowing you to leave the vertical press pad setup at all times for quick touch ups when you need them. The Press & Refresh Garment Care System also comes with an array of frame attachments, bonnets, Velcro® clips, and accessory bag to provide the best results for all your fabric needs.
The Wrinkle Eraser heats to the equivalent to a lower setting of an iron. Never leave the Wrinkle Eraser stationed in one place on a fabric. Move the steamer continuously for best results. If pressing a delicate fabric use the Upholstery/Delicate Fabric Frame and Delicate Steam Bonnet for extra protection from high heats. Note: We do not recommend using the Press & Refresh on leather, suede, or other leather like fabrics.
Yes, remove wrinkles and deodorize even the most delicate fabrics. Attach the Upholstery/Delicate Fabric Frame and Delicate Steam Bonnet. For extremely embellished garments, turn the garment inside out before steaming. Note: We do not recommend using the Press & Refresh on leather, suede, or other leather like fabrics.
Hold the steam trigger for continuous steam. When you let go of the steam trigger the steam will stop emitting.
The Velcro® clips were designed to exclusively work with the Vertical Press Pad to make pressing easy. These are easy detachable clips that can be used to hold lightweight garments directly to the vertical press pad and to position & hold garments in place for quick steaming with better results.
Yes, the Shark Press & Refresh can be used to deodorize, sanitize and refresh upholstered items: sofa, baby bedding, mattress, car seat, drapes and more. Attach the Upholstery/Delicate Fabric Frame and Upholstery steam bonnet, in a horizontal or vertical position move the steamer in an up and down motion. Note: Move the steamer in a continuous motion; do not leave the steamer idle on an upholstered good. Note: We do not recommend using the Press & Refresh on leather, suede, or other leather like fabrics.
It takes only 60 seconds for the Press & Refresh to be ready for use.
No, the Wrinkle Eraser is on as long as the unit is turned on. It is not controlled by the steam trigger and is hot once the unit is turned on and for 30 minutes after the unit has been turned off. If you are pressing a delicate fabric and the Wrinkle Eraser? is not necessary, use the Upholstery/Delicate fabric frame and delicate or upholstery steam bonnet for extra protection from high heats.
The Wrinkle Eraser heats to 212F in 60 seconds and 320F after 2 minutes.
3.3 lbs with a full tank of water
23.5"W X 47"L
No, the vertical press pad is designed with 8 heat protection panels on the backside of the pad. These panels protect your door from heat and moisture.
* Two Small Steam Bonnet Frames, specially designed multi layered honeycomb system provides even distribution of steam, filters impurities from the water and protects fabrics from water spots * One Bristle Brush Frame improves steam penetration for heavy fabrics * One Lint Brush Frame removes lint and pet hair while removing wrinkles & refreshing fabrics * One Upholstery/Delicate Fabric Frame designed to be used with the upholstery or delicate steam bonnet for extra protection on delicate fabrics. * One Delicate Steam Bonnet provides extra protection for delicate fabrics. The bonnet allows powerful steam to pass through fibers while protecting fabrics when the heated Wrinkle Eraser is not necessary. Use the delicate steam bonnet for silk, sequins, embellishments, and more.
* One Upholstery Steam Bonnet, unique shaggy material acts like multiple fingers to pick up dust and debris killing 99.9% of common household germs and bacteria*. The bonnet creates a large pocket of hot steam for better results fast. Use to refresh and sanitize bedding, upholstery, car seats, curtains, and more! * One Vertical Press Pad creates a vertical ironing board without the hassle of setting up a traditional ironing board. Clothing hangs naturally from the vertical press pad making it easy and fast to Press & Refresh. Designed to fit on any door, its virtually invisible when the door is shut allowing you to leave the pad setup at all times for quick touch ups when you need them. * 3 Velcro® detachable clips can be used to hold lightweight garments directly to the vertical press pad and to position & hold garments in place for quick steaming with better results.
* One Accessory Bag to hold your Press & Refresh and accessories on the door knob next to your vertical press pad. The accessory bag is created with a terry cloth shield for optimal heat protection when the Wrinkle Eraser is hot..* * One 2 oz. Shark Fresh Linen water releases a beautiful, soft fragrance to your fabrics. Apply 1-3 mist of the Fresh Linen water to garments or upholstery to renew and freshen fabrics.* * One 1 oz Shark stain stick for removing the toughest stains before washing.* * One pack of 5 freshhanger covers, this unique technology uses natural activated carbon molecules to absorb odor. Leave clothes refreshed from perspiration, smoke, food, and other unpleasant odors. * including Staph, E-Coli, Mold and Mildew * Under controlled lab conditions, results and elapsed times may vary. * some models may vary Note: We do not recommend using the Press & Refresh on leather, suede, or other leather like fabrics. *
You can purchase any of our bonnets and other accessories on sharkclean.com or via our 1-800 customer service number.
EURO-PRO Operating LLC warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase, when utilized for normal household use, subject to the following conditions, exclusions and exceptions. If your appliance fails to operate properly while in use under normal household conditions within the warranty period, return the complete appliance and accessories, freight prepaid. Return contact details are included in the Instruction Booklet shipped with the Press & Refresh as well as on the product website SharkClean.com.
The small steam bonnet should be attached to the steam nozzle during any usage in combination with any of the frame attachments and large bonnets. The small steam bonnet provides even distribution of steam, filters impurities from the water and protects fabrics from water spots
We do not recommend using the Press & Refresh without a frame attached. Each frame is specially designed to enhance the performance and create the best results for various fabric types.
Only water should be added to the Press & Refresh. No other substances should be added to the water for various reasons. Additives will build up on the boiler decreasing the life of the Press & Refresh. Most of the additive will be distilled out of the water. The remaining additive could end up in the steam vapor and, depending upon the additive, be dangerous to inhale while using the Press & Refresh
Tap water is ok to use in the Press & Refresh. Distilled water is better for the longest boiler life. *However, if you live in an area with hard water we recommend using distilled water to prolong the life of your product.*
The full capacity is 200 ml, you can Press & Refresh 5 complete garments or for 8 continuous minutes (holding the steam trigger constantly).
Hand wash the steam bonnets when desired. The small steam bonnet frame removes impurities from your water and over time may become slightly discolored with a yellow tint. Hand wash the bonnets in cold water with a mild detergent and let air dry completely before using again. Do not dry in the clothes dryer.
No. The Shark® Fresh Linen scent is designed to be applied directly to a fabric. Even this fragrance should never be added into the water tank of your Press & Refresh. Apply 1-3 mist of the Fresh Linen scent to any garment or fabric for a clean straight from the laundry experience.
It is a water based fragrance with all natural lavender additives. It does not contain any alcohol or other preservatives.
The Shark stain remover should be used as a pre-wash treatment. 1. Blot the excess of the stain from the garment. 2. Apply a small amount of the stain remover to the stain and wash the garment as directed on the care label. Note: We do not recommend using the Shark Stain Stick on fabrics that are not machine washable.
1. Always unplug the Press & Refresh before filling the water tank. 2. Open the water cap and hold the garment steamer horizontally with the Wrinkle Eraser parallel to the floor. 3. Using the filling flask provided fill the water tank to the Max Fill line. Be careful not to overfill. 4. Push the cap back into place, making sure it closes firmly.
1. Apply 1-3 mists directly to the fabric. 2. You can apply the scent before steaming the fabric or after you are finished steaming. NOTE: We do not recommend using the scent on leather, suede, or other leather like fabrics.
1. The Press & Refresh comes assembled with the small steam bonnet attached to the steam nozzle. 2. To remove the frame, gently pull on either side of the frame and lift off the nozzle. 3. To re-attach the frame, gently snap the frame over the steam nozzle and press to lock into place. Make sure the small steam bonnet frame is attached securely before using.
1. Choose your desired frame 2. Using both hands, hold the frame on either side. Attach the top of the frame to the unit above the Wrinkle Eraser fitting it into the notch. 3. Next secure the pointed end of the frame around the bottom of the unit and snap into place. The seam of the frame must line up against the seam of the unit for proper use. 4. To remove the frame, gently lift the frame off using the steam guard around the bottom of the frame.
1. Follow the directions above for attaching the upholstery/delicate frame to the unit. 2. Stretch either side of the bonnet over the top of the frame and secure the bottom of the bonnet to the frame. 3. To remove the frame, gently lift the frame off using the steam guard around the bottom of the frame.
1. Insert the garment hook into the opening at the top of the vertical press pad. Secure the support rod into the garment hook on either side of the pad making sure they are inserted firmly. Note: the support rods come assembled in the vertical press pad. 2. Attach the vertical press pad to any door. With the door open, loop the straps at the top of the pad around the corner of the door and repeat on the opposite side. Gently tug on the pad to make sure it is secure and shut the door completely to ensure the pad is stable for pressing. 3. Adjust the straps to the appropriate height for comfort by lifting the buckle on the straps and gently pulling the strap through the buckle to the appropriate length.
1. Remove the 8 heat protection panels from the back of the pad and remove the garment hook and support rods. 2. Machine wash in warm water with liquid detergent and lay flat to dry. Note: Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
When you are finished using the Press & Refresh, turn the unit off and unplug from the outlet. Let the steamer cool for 30 minutes.
The Vertical Press Pad is 100% Polyester Microfiber