This article contains the FAQs for the HV300 Series Shark® Rocket® Corded Stick Vacuum. This supports the following product SKUs CS100, CS110, CS110BK, CS110GN, HV300, HV300C, HV300LA, HV300W, HV300WC, HV301, HV301C, HV301HX, HV301PL, HV301Q, HV302, HV302Q, HV303, HV305, HV306Q, HV307QBK, HV307QHX, HV307QPK, HV307QPR, HV307QW, HV308Q, HV310, QS301QBK, QS301QHB, QS301QIB, QS301QPK, QS301QPR, QS302QBK, QS302QBL, QS302QGN, QS302QPK, QS302QPL, UV450, UV450CCO and UV450CCOFS.
We suggest at least every month. Pet owners and neat freaks nay need to do so more often. Tap any loose dirt off filters between washes as needed. Insert the felt filter first and then place the foam filter on top of it.
25' feet power cord
- Take apart
- Find the colored button on the top of the tube.
- Now, press and pull to separate the tube from the handheld portion of the vacuum.
- There is a hook on the bottom of the handheld portion. Hook it/match it onto the hanger that is on the bottom portion of the tube.
- Wrap the cord around the 2 cord hooks. The unit is now ready to be stored
- Wall mounting bracket
- Locate the wall mount that was included in the vacuum box.
- find a spot on the wall on which you would like to store this vacuum.
- Using a Philips head screwdriver, place each screw through the two holes in the wall mount and screw them into the wall.
- There is a hook on the bottom of the handheld half of the machine. Hook it /match it onto the hanger that is on the wall mount. If you have drywall, use the plastic anchors provided before screwing wall mount in place.
Yes, it is!
- Locate the colored button on the top of the tube
- Press down and pull the tube away from the handheld portion.
- Holding the handhled portion / dust cup over a garbage bag or can, press the release button on the front of the dust cup. The bottom lid will open, allowing the debris to fall out.
- Clean the dust screen inside the dust cup as required
- Open the dust cup by pressing the release button on the front of the dust cup.
- The bottom lid will open, allowing the debris to fall out.
- The debris screen can be seen at the top of the dust container. Wipe off any dust/debris/pet hair that could block their air from flowing through that screen
Inside the dustcup is a cone shaped debris screen which keeps the heavier dust and dirt away from the filters of your Rocket. This is the first step in our "Never Lose Suction" technology
- Insert the tube into the floor nozzle connector (You will hear a click)
- Next, insert the handheld portion into the top of the tube (you will hear a click)
- start vacuuming!
- Locate the the colored button on the floor nozzle
- Press that button and pull the nozzle to disconnect it from the end of the tube.
- Replace your nozzle with the desired cleaning accessory. OR
- Locate the colored button on the top of the tube
- Pull to disconnect the tube from the handheld portion.
- Insert desired cleaning accessory into the slot where the tube was
No. To prevent the machine from falling, the rock should be stored with either: a) the wall bracket or b) Taking the Rocket apart and storing the handheld portion on the storage hook at the bottom of the tube
With the Rocket pluuged in:
- BARE FLOOR- Slide the POWER switch to the first position to clean bare floor surfaces and delicate area rugs. The brush roll will spin slowly to help with debris pick-up.
- Slide the POWER switch to the second position to clean carpets. The brush roll will spin fasterto help pick up debris below the surface.
As long as the machine is turned on and the floor brush is connected, the nozzle will stay on
About 8 pounds ( AS OF 08/05 - INCLUDES THE WEIGHT OF THE CORD)
0.7 Dry quarts to the MAX FILL line
retail units enjoy the 5 year STANDARD warranty
- Use a coin to unlock the 3 locks on the bottom of the floor nozzle. A portion of the base is removable to allow for better access to the brush roll and exposure to the airway.
- Shine a flashlight from the bottom to check for possible blockage in the airway .
- Remove any string, carpet fibers or hair that may be wrapped around the brush roll.
- Locate a groove on the brush bar. This will allow you to use a pair of scissors to cut across it and loosen up any debris.
To see the full assortment, direct the caller to SharkRocket.com. We have a selection of dusting brushes in a variety of sizes and shapes : our multi-angle dusting brush pivots to clean at any angle, our multi-tool converts from a dusting brush to an upholstery tool. We have pet hair cleaning tools like our powerful motorized hand tool, which grabs pet hair, allergens, dust and other debris from deep inside upholstery and pillows. We offer crevice tools in a variety of lengths There is a hard floor attachment called "the Dust-Away" with a washable micro-fiber pad or an appliance wand that cleans under and behind hard-to-move appliances, furniture or any tight area. Lastly, we have some specialized tools like our popular home and car detailing kit, which lets you clean computer keyboards, car vents or any tiny spaces.
0.42 dry quarts to the MAX FILL line