For optimal performance, the dust cup should be emptied each time you vacuum or when it appears full.
1. All accessories except for the hard-floor cleaning attachment attach directly to the vacuum nozzle. 2. To remove an accessory, slide it straight off the nozzle.
Filters may need to be cleaned if the vacuum is not picking up dirt, if airflow is restricted, or if you notice lighter or no suction. To maintain optimal performance, periodically tap the filter clean. Every 3 months, rinse the filter with water only. Allow it air-dry completely for at least 24 hours before reinstalling.
1. The dust cup should be removed to clear clogs in the inlet to rinse out the dust cup to clean it, or to remove and rinse the filter (with water only.) 2. Empty the dust cup into trash by pressing the CleanTouch Dirt Eject button on the left side of the vacuum under the air inlet. 3. Remove the dust cup by pressing the dust cup release button at the bottom of the vacuum. 4. Clear any clogs in the inlet or in the dust cup. 5. Remove filter from the back of the dust cup and tap out over the trash. Rinse the filter with water only, and allow it to air-dry completely for up to 24 hours. 6. Rinse out the dust cup with water only, and allow it to air-dry completely for up to 24 hours. 7. After the filter is completely dry, reinsert it back into the dust cup and reinstall the dust cup.
If your vacuum shuts off and the indicator light blinks, then the unit needs to be recharged. 1. Plug the included charger adapter into a wall outlet. 2. Insert the charging jack into the port at the bottom of the handle. 3. Your vacuum will be fully charged within 4-6 hours. 4. When charging is complete, it's safe for the vacuum to remain connected to the charger.
Attach the crevice tool or the Pet Hair Scrubbing Brush, then press the On/Off switch to begin cleaning. 4. : Attach an accessory, then press the On/Off switch to begin cleaning. 5. When done cleaning, recharge the vacuum by connecting it to the included charging adapter. It's safe for the vacuum to remain connected to the charger. : Attach an accessory, then press the On/Off switch to begin cleaning. 5. When done cleaning, recharge the vacuum by connecting it to the included charging adapter. It's safe for the vacuum to remain connected to the charger.
1. Your vacuum can be used on all dry surfaces to clean up dry debris of all sizes. 2. Acceptable cleaning environments include: home, office, car, etc.
There are two ways to register your new Shark vacuum: online at registeryourshark.com or by scanning the QR code with a mobile device.
The model number is displayed on the vacuum's rating label, which can be found on the bottom of the vacuum.
1. If your vacuum's dust cup is looking full it may be time to empty. 2. Empty the dust cup into the trash by pressing the CleanTouch Dirt Eject button on the left side of the vacuum under the air inlet. 3. Lightly tap the dust cup to remove stuck-on dirt, and pull out any hair or debris trapped inside.
1. Included accessories: charging adapter, crevice tool, and pet hair scrubbing brush. 2. Additional accessories can be purchased for this model at sharkaccessories.com: crevice tool, pet hair scrubbing brush, charging dock, hard floor cleaning attachment, replacement dust cup, replacement filters, replacement charging cord.
Shark fused two cyclonic air streams to create the SHARK ULTRACYCLONE, giving you: 1. Ultra-powerful suction through the toughest jobs. 2. Large & small debris separation for long-lasting filter and motor life. 3. Fast & easy cleaning.
IN USE: 1. Light illuminated steadily: Normal operation. 2. Light flashing rapidly: Battery power is low. CHARGING: 1. Light pulsing slowly: Battery is charging. 2. Light illuminated steadily for 5 minutes: Battery is fully charged. 3. Light flashes 5 times when charger is connected, then shuts off: The wrong charger is being used. Make sure to use only the charger that came with your unit. If you are using the included charger and the problem persists, please contact Customer Service at 1-877-581-7375
1. Check the indicator light on the front panel of your SHARK ULTRACYCLONE by pressing the ON/OFF button. If the LED is blinking or is off completely, connect your vacuum to the included charger. IF unit isn't properly charging go to "No Power" TS Script 2. Empty Dust Cup into trash by pressing the CleanTouch Dirt Eject Button on the left side of the vacuum under the air inlet. 3. Remove the Dust Cup and check for blockages in airpath. Remove filter from the back of the Dust Cup and shake it out over trash 4. If filter is very dirty, wash filter (WATER ONLY) and let it air dry for 24 hr. IF TS after filter is washed advise the customer it may be time to replace the filter. 5. If the issue persists, follow warranty options
The average runtime is around 10 minutes.
- What is the dust cup capacity? .45 Quarts - How long is the charging cord? 3 Feet - What is the weight of the product? 2.27 pounds - What are the dimensions of the unit? 18.14in L x 3.52in W x 4.45in H - What is the product voltage? 7.2 Volts