The One (1) year limited Warranty applies to the purchase of Certified Renewed made from authorized Certified Renewed sales channels for SharkNinja Operating LLC. Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and the original product only and is not transferable.
SharkNinja warrants that the unit shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements in the Owner’s Guide, subject to the following exclusions:
What is covered by this warranty?
1. The original unit and/or non-wearable parts deemed defective, in SharkNinja’s sole discretion, will be repaired or replaced up to one (1) year from the original purchase date.
2. In the event a replacement unit is issued, the warranty coverage ends six (6) months following the receipt date of the replacement unit or the remainder of the existing warranty, whichever is later. SharkNinja reserves the right to replace the units with one of equal or greater value.
What is not covered by this warranty?
1. Normal wear and tear of wearable parts (such as accessories), which require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure proper functioning of your unit, are not covered by this warranty. Replacement parts are available for purchase at sharkclean.com.
2. Any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
3. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance (e.g., failure to clean the well of the motor base clear of food spills and other debris), or damage due mishandling in transit.
4. Consequential and incidental damages.
5. Defects caused by repair persons NOT authorized by SharkNinja. These defects include damages caused in the process of shipping, altering, or repairing the SharkNinja product (or any of tis parts) when the repair is performed by a repair person not authorized by SharkNinja.
6. Products purchased, used, or operated outside of North America.
How to get Service
If your appliance fails to operate properly while in used under normal household conditions within the warranty period, visit sharkbeauty.com for product care and maintenance self-help. Our Customer Service Specialists are also available at 855-522-0912 to assist with product support and warranty service options. So that we may better assist you, please have the product on hand when you call.
SharkNinja will cover the cost for the customer to send in the unit to us for repair or replacement. A fee of $20.95 (subject to change) will be charged when SharkNinja ships the repair or replacement unit.
How to initiate a warranty claim
You must call 855-522-0912 to initiate a warranty claim. You will need the receipt as proof of purchase. We also ask that you have the product on hand when you call, so we may better assist you. A customer Service Specialist will provide you with return and packing instruction information.
This equipment has been tested and round to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to parts 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and if not installed and accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
1. Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
2. Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
3. Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
4. Consult the dealer or experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following conditions:
1. This device may not cause harmful interference.
2. This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.